Version vom 20. Juni 2020, 11:35 Uhr von Friedrich
Here you´ll find information aimed at helping you getting started with 3D Printing.
3D Printing is a technology which makes it possible to reproduce digital objects in physical space.
For using it, you´ll need software and a 3D model that you want to print out.
- Before you start, read about the safety
- Install some or all of the Software
- Read how to use the 3D Printer
- Take a look at different technologys
- Browse for further resources online
- See Projects and experiments related to 3D Printing in the LAB
Back to Exmedia Wiki